You can configure Google Scholar to have search results link to Library resources.
1. From scholar.google.com click on the 3-horizontal line icon at the top left to drop the menu:
2. From the drop-down menu, click on Settings:
3. On the next screen, click on Library links to configure your Google Scholar's Library links:
4. In the search box enter Stevens Institute of Technology:
4b. Click the two Stevens Insitute of Technology boxes:
*** Go directly to the customizable Google Scholar page here.
5. Example search: "hybrid vehicle":
6. Your results should have links on the right with the "Full Text @ SCW Library":
7. Clicking on the links brings you to the Library's catalog where you can access the full text: